Check legacy to see how many hours the student has. Compare that value to the appointment assigned in Student Central. Two options are available for making this comparison.
1. After checking legacy to see how many hours the student has, go to Main Menu>Campus Community>Student Service Center and click the Academics tab.
2. Under Statistics, look to see how many hours the system reflects.
1. After checking legacy to see how many hours the student has, go to Main Menu>Records & Enrollment>Term Processing>Appointments>Student Enrollment Appointment.
2. Search by the student's ID or name.
3. When the Student Enrollment Appointment page appears, under Enrollment Appointments check the value in the Appt Block field.
4. If warranted, manually update the Student Central appointment to match the legacy's reckoning of the student's hours. See the Update Term Activation and Enrollment Eligibility topic, How to Add a Term Activation Record sub-topic for instructions on how to alter the student's enrollment appointment.