1. In Quick Enroll, ensure the Add a New Value tab is active.
2. Supply values for ID, Academic Career, and Term.
3. Click Add. The Quick Enrollment page appears.
4. In the Action drop down box, select Drop.
5. Click the Class Search Look Up (first magnifying glass).
6. The Enrollment Listing page, which is a term summary of the student's enrollment, appears. Click the check box of the class to be dropped. You are returned to the Quick Enrollment page.
7. To drop another class, click the Plus (+) button and follow steps #4 through #10.
8. Click Submit after selecting all of the necessary class sections, and ensure the status for each is Success.
NOTE: Prior to clicking Submit, the action status reflects Pending. Always check the status after clicking Submit. If the value is Message, click the link to see if other tasks are required. The message might be alerting you to the fact that the class is a requirement designation. Alternately, if the class is a variable hour class, you might need to alter the number of hours for which the student is taking the class.
9. Click the Study List link to check your work. Click Cancel to return to the Quick Enrollment page.
10. Click Save.