You can now register and RSVP for commencement online with Marching Order, a company with whom FSU has partnered to facilitate graduation. If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, you MUST complete the online registration. Doing so ensures you’re assigned a seat for the ceremony, and it's the only way to request guest tickets.
1. To access Marching Order, you must first log on to Student Central (my.fsu.edu). If you don't log in first, you won't be able to access the site survey.
2. Click the Click Here to Register for Graduation link in the RSVP email you recieved, which will take you to the site where your information has already been input.
NOTE: If you need to return to Marching Order once you’ve completed this process, reference the original email and click the active link. You’ll be returned to the Marching Order main page, where you can access the form, as well as the print-or-email ticket functionality.
3. At the site, click the Register and Order Tickets Here button.
4. Complete the survey. You must provide information for all items marked with an asterisk.
5. Choose the number of tickets you want from the drop-down box, and then click the Submit button.
6. Confirm that the number of tickets you selected is correct, then click Continue.
7. When the Registration Complete notification appears, click the Get Your Tickets button.
8. The Guest Tickets page appears where you can input addresses to email tickets to guests.
9. To print tickets, click the Select to Print button adjacent to the tickets you wish to print, and then click the Print Selected Tickets button.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that each ticket is unique, and once it is scanned at the ceremony it's no longer valid for entry. Ensure that you do not email or give a print out of the same ticket to more than one person!
10. After you have finished the registration process, you will receive an email similar to the one below.