Log on to Student Central. You can get to the Class Search interface by following any of the following navigational paths:
- Go to Main Menu>Self-Service>Class Search, or
- Go to Main Menu>Curriculum Management>Schedule of Classes>Class Search, or
- Go to Main Menu>Campus Community>Student Service Center, or
- Go to Main Menu>Records and Enrollment>Enroll Student>Search for Classes.
NOTE: Students can go through myFSU portal to perform a class search. Alternately, after a student is in Student Central, s/he can access the class search from the self-service page.
1. On the Search for Classes-Enter Search Criteria page, locate the Student Group field.
2. Type HONR and click Search.
3. The search returns all classes designated as honors classes for the undergraduate course career for Spring 2014.