1. Perform your search from the Find an Existing Value tab. (Select the Include History check box. Making this selection ensures that your changes appear in chronological order.)
2. Click Search. The student’s Program page appears with the Student Program tab active.
3. Click the Plus (+) button to add a new effective-dated row.
4. Click the Program Action Look Up button (magnifying glass) and select Plan Change.
5. Click the Action Reason Look Up button (magnifying glass) and select Multiple Changes in Plan.
6. Click the Student Plan tab.
7. Click the View All link in the second gray bar.
In the BEFORE image, the Academic Plan Anthropology–BA is the designated primary Major with a Plan Sequence of 10, and Classical Civilizations in the Additional Major with a Plan Sequence of 20.
IMPORTANT: The primary major's Plan Sequence value is always 10.
8. In the Academic Plan field designated as the primary major, look up the variety of the plan designated as the Additional Major and select it.
9. Change the Plan Sequence value to 20.
10. In the Academic Plan field designated as the Additional Major , look up the variety of the plan designated as the Major and select it.
11. Change the Plan Sequence value to 10.
In the AFTER image, the Academic Plan Anthropology–Additional Major is the designated additional major with a Plan Sequence of 20, and Classical Civilizations is the primary major with a Plan Sequence of 10.
12. Click Save.
13. You can check your work by navigating to Campus Community>Student Services Ctr (Student). Click the Academics tab and look for your changes in the Institution/Career/Program area.