Create Notes by navigating to Main Menu>Curriculum Management>Maintain Schedule of Classes>Notes tab.
Using Notes Functionality
1. To author a note, place the cursor in the text box across from the Free Format Text: prompt. Type the note.
2. Click Save.
3. To add another note, click the Plus (+) button. Notice that the Sequence Number value increases by one.
4. Click View All to see the previous note while working on the second one.
5. To add a pre-configured note, click the Note Nbr Look Up button. Select the note you want, and that note appears in the text box across from the Note Nbr: prompt.
6. Click Save if you do not want to edit the note.
7. To edit the note, click Copy Note. The note reappears across from the Free Format Text: prompt. Edit the note as desired.
8. Click Save.