This training covers administrative enrollment (registration) functions and management of student program/plan stacks. It is appropriate for staff and faculty who perform drop/add and/or major changes as part of their job.
Prerequisite: Student Records 101
Student Records 201 is offered as computer-based training.
1. Log onto myFSU with your user name and password. Under the myFSU Links area at left, click the HR icon.
2. Navigate to Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment.
3. Click the Search by Course Name link and type Curriculum Management.
4. Click the View Available Sessions link, and then click the Active Session link.
5. After you register, HR will send you a link to the training recording.
6. When you've completed training, submit "class completion" to acknowledge the completion.
7. Go to http://www.sc.my.fsu.edu/Staff/Requesting-Roles, scroll to the Student Records 201 section of the table, and request only those roles.
For further registration assistance, call the training center at 850-644-8724