The first in a series of training courses targeted to power users of the academic subject areas, this course covers reporting for the class enrollment subject area. Instructors lead trainees through practice exercises, and time is also blocked for independent work. This course is appropriate for staff and faculty who develop their own reports in the academic subject areas of myFSU BI. Prerequisites: Student Central 101 and Student Records 101
1. Log onto myFSU with your user name and password. Under the myFSU Links area at left, click the HR icon.
2. Navigate to Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment.
3. Click the Search by Course Number link and type SCBIT1.
4. Click the View Available Sessions link, and then click the active Session link.
5. After you register, HR will send you a link to the training recording.
6. When you've completed training, submit "class completion" to acknowledge the completion.
For further registration assistance, call the Training Center at 850-644-8724.