In this introduction to the Student Records module of myFSU Student Central, you'll learn how to interpret the program-plan stack and history; and the basics of academic statistics, holds, class search and registration.
1. Student Records 101 is offered as computer-based training. Log onto myFSU with your user name and password. Under the myFSU Links area at left, click the HR icon.
2. Navigate to Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment.
3. Click the Search by Course Name link and type Curriculum Management.
4. Click the View Available Sessions link, and then click the Active Session link.
5. After you register, HR will send you a link to the training recording.
6. When you've completed training, submit "class completion" to acknowledge the completion.
7. Go to http://www.sc.my.fsu.edu/Staff/Requesting-Roles, scroll to the Student Records 101 section of the table, and request only those roles.
For further registration assistance, call the Training Center at 850-644-8724.