This training explains the basics of the Admissions module; where to search for and interpret application data; and how to gain access. This is an introductory class designed for staff who require only view access to information in the Admissions module of myFSU Student Central. Prerequisite: Student Central 101.
Admissions 101 is offered as computer-based training.
1. Log onto myFSU with your user name and password. Under the myFSU Links area at left, click the HR icon.
2. Navigate to Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment.
3. Click the Search by Course Name link and type Curriculum Management.
4. Click the View Available Sessions link, and then click the Active Session link.
5. After you register, HR will send you a link to the training recording.
6. When you've completed training, submit "class completion" to acknowledge the completion.
For further registration assistance, call the Training Center at 850-644-8724.