This training provides step-by-step instructions to assist you in performing curriculum management tasks. It is intended for personnel whose job duties include building departmental class schedules and assigning meeting spaces to those classes.
Curriculum Management is offered as a computer-based training.
1. Log onto myFSU with your user name and password. Under the myFSU Links area at left, click the HR icon.
2. Navigate to Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment.
3. Click the Search by Course Name link and type Curriculum Management.
4. Click the View Available Sessions link, and then click the Active Session link.
5. After you register, HR will send you a link to the training recording.
6. When you've completed training, submit "class completion" to acknowledge the completion.
7. To obtain your role (FSU_SR_DEPT_SCHEDULER), go to http://sc.my.fsu.edu/Staff/Requesting-Roles and follow the instructions for initiating a role request.
For further registration assistance, call the Training Center at (850) 644-8724.